Старый 08.06.2009, 17:11   #49
Z@GR
Гуру

Регион: 77, 97, 99, 177
Машина: 2004 \ AUDI \ A4 AVANT
Z@GR has a spectacular aura aboutZ@GR has a spectacular aura about

Цитата:
Сообщение от malavita Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Zagr!I am Alex from Greece and i bought a prology PCM-750T from Moscow 3 days ago and a Russian friend brought to me yesterday in Thessaloniki Greece.
I have some questions about this because all are in Russian and i can only understand a few!!
1) The Power button at the left is an On/Off controller for the Pc or not?
2) At the cables there is a blue one with no end and no name on it. What is this for?
It will be very handfull if you could translate in English more or les what are you doing in your project and why you opened the frame of the monitor.

My email is alexandros200@hotmail.com
P.S Sorry to disturb the topic but that is the only way i could find you.

Regards from shiny Greece
***Viva Moscow , Viva RAY club*** hehe
Hello Alex!
I will answer your questions.
1. The inclusion button (On/Off) at the left carries out inclusion and deenergizing of the device.
2. The blue wire carries out inclusion of external devices, for example the active aerial. At monitor inclusion on it there is +12 volt.
All project to translate into English unfortunately there is no now time. If something is not clear - ask questions particularly.

I opened the monitor to replace light-emitting diodes of illumination of buttons on red (the manufacturer establishes at factory blue light-emitting diodes) that colour of illumination of buttons was combined with illumination of buttons of instrument panel AUDI.

P.S. I have addressed to the manufacturer of the monitor on their official site with the request to send the user's guide for the monitor in English. I hope they will help us.
P.P.S. I am sorry for my English, I translated the text the electronic version of the translator.
Z@GR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием