Chupa
Пользователь

Регион: Украина
Машина: Suzuki Grand Vitara
Chupa is on a distinguished road

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alex_St Посмотреть сообщение
А зачем реле? Прямо с Асс и пускай
Я так и не понял, некоторые говорят, что ACC - это чисто сигнальная линия, и нагрузку на нее вешать нельзя, другие (в частности, на официальном СТО) - что в моей машине вся нагрузка висит на АСС (в пользу этого говорит предохранитель на 30 А), а питание от батареи на магнитоле нужно, чтобы часы и память радиостанций не сбивались.

А тут человек пишет, что REMOTE вроде как потребляет большой ток - или не правда?
Цитата:
Then i decided to tie in the remote wire to the IGN power that is turning on the buck converter when the car turns on.
I went to hook it up to the USB hub in the car and now nothing works. When i plug in the tablet and turn the car on, the tablet isn't charging and it's not able to provide enough power to the hub. I found that after cutting the remote wire off the power source splice, everything worked again, tablet was charging, DAC powered up, steering wheel controls worked. I put headphones into the DAC to verify it was working since the amp wasn't powered. I didn't realize the amp's remote wire would take everything, i thought the remote line was more of toggle just needing a quick bit of power to turn on and not continuously needing power to it. So I'll need to run the remote wires to elsewhere. Probably just come off the cigarette power since it's only powered when the car's on.
http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/sh...=1#post1130421
Chupa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием